Welcome to the Bright Side! I’m so happy you’re here.
I am a PNW native, living north of Seattle by day and playing in the mountains any chance I get. I truly love all that Washington has to offer— mountains, water views, green scenery, and even the rain (a true Seattlite). Planning has always been in my DNA and I have had a knack for coordinating events for as long as I can remember. After attending Western Washington University, I decided to officially pursue Wedding Planning as a career in 2014. Learning the tricks of the trade from one of the area's top planners, I took the leap and launched Bright Side Events shortly after. I am also fortunate enough to work as the Event Manager for one of Seattle's most popular venues meaning it is all events, all the time over here, and I wouldn’t have it any other way!
Not only do I love the design aspect of planning as it allows me to add in my own twist and flare to create the perfect party, I also love getting to make real connections with the clients that choose me. One of the best parts of planning is helping my clients come up with a vision, turning that vision into a reality, all while having fun during the process!
Fun facts about me:
• Slightly obsessed with pugs; their cute, squishy faces just get me
• I'm a hugger
• My favorite food is sushi
• Coffee addict, forever & always
• Favorite place to escape to? Lake Chelan
• Lists are my favorite, I have at least seven going at all times
• Travel OBSESSED — I have been to 17 countries & counting
• My closet is color coordinated (yes, I am that person)
• Guilty pleasure? Reality TV
• Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday
• I love to adventure outdoors
• "The" Cookie from Met Market is the best cookie around
• The Mountains are my happy place
• I have a converted Sprinter Van named Poppy (that I rent out!)