I’m a natural born planner, it’s just a part of who I am. I have had a knack for coordinating events for as long as I can remember. After attending Western Washington University, I was fortunate enough to learn the tricks of the trade from some of the area's top planners. In addition, I work as the Event Manager for one of Seattle's most popular venues!
Not only do I love the design aspect of planning as it allows me to add in my own twist and flare to create the perfect party, I also love getting to make real connections with the clients that choose me. One of the best parts of planning is helping my clients come up with a vision, and then turning that vision into a reality.
• I am slightly obsessed with pugs; their cute, squishy faces just get me
• I'm a hugger
• My favorite food is sushi
• Coffee addict, forever & always
• Favorite place to escape to? Lake Chelan
• Lists are my favorite, I have about seven different ones going at all times
• I have been to 17 countries & counting
• My closet is color coordinated (yes, I am that person)
• Guilty pleasure? Reality TV
• Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday
• I love to adventure outdoors